Are you looking for an automotive centre that offers affordable DPF cleaning Rotherham? Then wait no further and visit Kilnhurst Tyres. Our renowned workshop conducts reliable DPF cleaning services for most diesel models.
Our technicians used state-of-art tools and technologies to inspect the car's DPF and decide the correct regeneration process to clean it. Timely DPF cleaning will ensure optimum engine performance.
What are the signs of a clogged DPF system?
Here are some of the symptoms of a clogged DPF:
- Reduced engine performance
- Poor fuel economy
- Black smoke emitting from the car's exhaust tailpipe
- DPF indicator light illuminating the dashboard.
If you notice these warning signs, visit our workshop for a detailed DPF cleaning Rotherham. We assure you of prompt resolutions at market-best rates.
One must not ignore these signs, as they can cause severe damage, resulting in hefty repair bills.
What are the benefits of cleaning the DPF?
During the combustion process, residues of sulphur and nitrogen are emitted, which is harmful to the environment. The DPF or Diesel Particulate Filter captures fly ash, carbon residues, soot, etc. It traps residue and helps reduce the emission of toxic gases. But with usage and time, the DPF will get clogged.
Here is a list of the advantages you can opt for with routine DPF cleaning Rotherham from our garage:
- Routine DPF cleaning keeps the car functional and healthy, facilitating its performance.
- It prevents residual accumulation of soot and carbon, so the filter functions optimally.
- It also reduces the toxicity of the gases and helps your vehicle meet the emission levels to abide by the UK's environment-friendly standards.
We have a team of experienced technicians who uses advanced tools and machinery to conduct DPF cleaning Rotherham for every diesel vehicle segment. The following are the three methods we use for DPF cleaning:
- Active regeneration - Our technicians inject raw fuel into the diesel oxidisation catalyst (DOC) to eliminate clogging.
- Passive regeneration - We will heat the DPF to over 600°C by running the engine at around 40 mph for approximately 20 minutes. It will burn off all the trapped soot.
- Manual regeneration - Our technicians have experience cleaning the DPF using manual techniques.
Are you interested? Then, please book our services online.
Reach us today!