Routine car servicing helps you steer clear of various automotive issues that can affect the car’s performance. It also ensures optimum engine performance for an extended period.
Kilnhurst Tyres is a reliable automotive centre in Rotherham and nearby areas. Our technicians are adept at using technologically advanced tools to provide efficient and reliable services. We also have a state-of-the-art facility stocked with OE-grade spares.
How do we conduct car service Rotherham?
At Kilnhurst Tyres, we offer the following car services for all major makes and models at competitive rates:
Full car service
As per automotive experts, you should opt for Full servicing every 12 months or 12000 miles (whichever comes first). We offer 75 checks in Full car servicing Rotherham, including the Interim check. The checks comprise:
- Checking exhaust smoke
- Inspecting tyre condition
- Checking catalytic converter
- Detailed inspection of headlights, indicators, etc
- Checking number plate condition
- Inspecting interior and exterior mirror
- Checking dashboard warning lights
- Inspecting windscreen and wiper blades
- Inspection of clutch operation
- Checking drive shaft gaiters
- Brake fluid top-up
- Wheel balancing checks
- Brake pad inspection and many more.
Interim car service
You can opt for an interim servicing every six months or 6000 miles (whichever comes first). Our Interim car service Rotherham includes 50 checks. Some of them are:
- Topping up screen washer bottles
- Replacing fuel filters
- Checking steering and suspension components
- Tyre condition and tread depth inspection
- Topping up screen washer bottles and coolant
- Brake callipers check
- Engine oil check and refill
- Electrical component check and more.
Please note the frequency at which you need to opt for servicing will depend on your car model and driving style.
Why opt for car servicing?
Routine car servicing can enhance your vehicle’s functionality and prove beneficial in many ways. Some of the leading benefits are listed below:
- Assures optimum engine performance
- Reduces the chances of MOT failure
- Improves the fuel efficiency of your car
- Enhances the lifespan of car battery
- Increases your car’s resale value
- Helps detect underlying issues so that you can avoid hefty repair bills
Why choose us?
Here are some of the factors that set our services apart:
- Transparent pricing policy
- Aim for 100% customer satisfaction
- Personalised solutions
- Technologically advanced facility
- Payment Assist facility
So, end your ‘Car Service Rotherham’ searches with us today!
For further information, please get in touch with us. Our professionals are always ready to assist you!